Travel to Pakistan and Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
We at Trip Top Tours are ready to assist our travelers during this challenging time of COVID-19 pandemic. Pakistan Government and whole world are making their good efforts to deal with covid situation; our government is trying its best for country tourism sustainability and taking proactive, comprehensive, and coordinated steps.
NO LOCKDOWN AGAIN!
The Government of Pakistan has decided not to close the country anytime again and rather focused on smart lockdown strategy to locking a certain neighborhood for a certain time (1-2 weeks) and reopen the are again. However, our government is trying its best to enforce and implement its SOPs to restrict the spread of virus. Now almost all the country is on its normal and covid positivity trend is declining continuously.
Updated list of SOPs by TRIP TOP TOURS
Our top priority is your safety, we are taking following precaution:
- We have revised our local partner and chosen those with better response to Covid-19
(hotels, restaurants, transporters, airlines and places of interests etc.)
- We are constantly disseminating pandemic relevant information to our staff, partners and collaborators as per WHO latest updates.
- We are also following government of Pakistan health and tourism linked departments and Follow their latest guidelines and update our SOPs accordingly . These organizations include National Tourism Corporation Board, Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation (PTDC), Civil Aviation, National Highway Authority, Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination, National Command Operation Center, etc. We are trying our best to follow these SOPs in letter and spirit.
- Group travels size is restricted to a maximum of 10 travelers.
- We take temperature before starting a trek for our guests, if anyone running a temperature over 99° F will be requested keep social distance. we will let you test from nearest hospital/medical facility where possible.
- Health declaration forms are being sign by guests prior to the journey.
- NTCB’s Road transport protocols are strictly followed by us including protective gear, disinfection & conversations etc.
- We will be providing pre-departure information and instructions/manuals to our groups and provide them personal protective equipment (masks, sanitizers & gloves etc)
- We are signing an undertaking by our guests travelers to follow SOPs of Pakistan’s Government, our company and partners before their arrival.
- National Tourism Corporation Board guidelines are strictly are being following by us
- According to law, we will share complete details of group members with relevant authorities. We are making sure our travel groups/fixed departures are scanned before entry to/exit from any province/region.
- Quality of boarding and lodging facility are being checked by our staff and we only chose certified partners.
- During the trip all stop-over stay or stay for meals are pre-approved arrangement with restaurants/hotels.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are provided by us to ensure the safety of our travelers.
Note: If you notice any service providers not abiding by SOPs during your trip, complain to our guide or reach out to our senior management at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read on for up-to-date travel info to Pakistan, ways you can help stop the spread of COVID-19:
Important Links for Travelers to Pakistan
- Statistics of Covid-19 in Pakistan (Detailed Statistics of all Provinces of Pakistan)
- Travelers to Pakistan (Comprehensive Government Guidelines)
- Islamabad Airport/Civil Aviation (Covid SOPs)
- National Highway Authority (SOPs)
- International Passengers Arriving at Airports in Pakistan (Government Guidelines)
- Contact Details Covid Situation (Government Cell)
Travelers entering Pakistan are Required:
- Provide traveler contact information through (The PassTrack mobile app – download info below)
- Undergo screening by a health official
- Provide a certificate of negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test (see below)
Use this mobile app to speed up your arrival process in Pakistan and spend less time with immigration and public health officers. Submit your information easily and securely using the app within 48 hours before arriving in Pakistan. The app helps you to:
- Provide mandatory information that’s required for entry into Pakistan
- Reduce your wait time and points of contact at the airport
- Provide the Government of Pakistan with voluntary updates and the development of any symptoms during the 14 days after arriving in Pakistan.
App Downloading or Web Access
- Download the PassTrack app iOS and Android Mobile platform
- Can also accessible in web-based form here.
Mandatory COVID-19 RT-PCR required prior to travel
Starting 5th October 2020, all International Travelers (Category A Countries Exempted) coming to Pakistan will require a mandatory negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test that has to be taken within 96 hours of the travel date.
The countries in Category A are exempted from mandatory COVID-19 testing, Countries in Category B will require a mandatory negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test that has to be taken within 72 hours of the travel date, and the countries in Category C are restricted and are only allowed as per guidelines by NCOC.
Category A Countries (Exempted from Covid-19 RT-PCR)
The following countries are exempted from mandatory COVID-19 testing:
|Serial No.||List of Exempted Countries|
|Updated List effective from 6th April 2021|
Category B Countries
International Travelers from countries not specified in CATEGORY A, required COVID-19 PCR test before commencement of travel to Pakistan
Category C Countries
International Travelers from countries in Category C are restricted and only allowed as guided by NCOC decision
|34||Trinidad and Tobago|
These lists will be updated on a fortnightly basis by the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation, and Coordination based on disease burden of COVID-19.
All Countries not specified in Category A and C, fall in Category B